Monday, November 12, 2012

President Obama: Re-elected For A Second Term




What a joyous occasion!!!  I was overjoyed last Tuesday night when I found out that President Barack Obama was re-elected for a second term.  I knew in my heart that he was going to win.  President Obama has fought for the rights of all Americans in regards to health care reform. education and immigration rights.  I can't wait for what the next four years has in store for this country. 

As a recent college graduate who is on the search day to day to find full-time employment, I believe that with President Obama in office the job market will open up and students coming out of college will be able to find employment. 

Regardless, of what political party you stand for, I hope that everyone went out to vote!






Don't you just love the First Family?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment