Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gel Manicure At Home




Hi beauties!

Good ol' Pinterest has done it again!  I have discovered Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat.  I've heard good things about and now that I've tried it out a few times, I really like it! 

A lovely blogger I follow via Instagram, @EmilyAnnGemma has a blog www.thesweetestthingblog.com and she posted a DIY gel manicure recipe. I will post it below:

You will need:

Gelous Gel Coat
Nail color of your choice
Top coat (my fav is Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat)


Make sure your nails are clean and filed. You will first begin with 1-2 coats of Gelous.  Let dry for about 4-6 minutes.  Then polish your nails with a thin layer of your chosen nail color and let dry. Then, you will again apply the Gelous and let dry.  After the Gelous dries, apply another coat of polish and let dry.  Once the polish dries, apply your top coat.





I'm have been doing this lately and it does last much longer than polishing your nails without the Gelous.  I'm still experimenting and waiting to see how long it can last without chipping.  When I purchased the Gelous at Sally's Beauty Supply, the cashier said it lasts her a good week.  I recommend you all to go out and try it!

Gelous is $5.99 at Sally's.

Happy nail polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment