Thursday, September 20, 2012

Keep Your Head Up

This week God has been pulling me to start doing things that I have been wanting to do for a long time. So today I have dedicated to write down my vision for a big project I have been wanting to start. I have dealt with self- doubt for the longest and not giving myself enough credit for what I can accomplished, but I know that if God gives me the vision than I know I have what it takes to bring it to life. My biggest support system is my boyfriend and he pours into me daily and I love to surround myself with positive quotes. I'm addicted to Pinterest and I find great quotes that uplift me. I want to share a few with you below. Don't give up on yourself, you're worth so much more than you know. As someone who has dealt with depression and low self-esteem, I have to constantly make the decision that I'm going to choose to be happy and not let anyone steal my joy.

Make the decision to be happy today. Start the business you've always dreamed, write it down on paper and make steps toward that dream. The Bible says Faith without works is dead, so you can have the faith, but we have to work to make our dream a reality.









All photos are from Pinterst.

1 comment: