Monday, October 8, 2012

Style Icon: Olivia Palermo

If someone was to ask me who is my style inspiration I would say Olivia Palermo. I remember when I first saw Olivia Palermo. It was on the MTV show The City with Whitney Port ( someone else who has amazing style.) Olivia's style is not only trendy, but she knows how to mix in some classic pieces that make it work. She makes anything look chic. I love that she's seen wearing flats. Most celebrities are always seen wearing heels. I'm a girl who loves heels, but I love flats just as much! A cute flat can make your outfit look just as chic and put together as a heel. Olivia is spotted not just wearing high end fashion, but she also wears items from stores like Zara that the everyday girl can afford. Olivia Palermo is a true fashion icon in this day and age. When I think of timeless fashion icons such as, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, and Marilyn Monroe, I feel Olivia Palermo will be a timeless fashion icon in years to come.








*Photos via Google Images

Who's your style icon?




No comments:

Post a Comment