Monday, February 22, 2016

The Happy Planner

Hi everyone!

I'm back with a new blog post.  I want to show you how I plan out my week with my Happy Planner. I purchased my planner from Hobby Lobby (my new favorite store).   I was on the hunt for a good planner that I could decorate and was looking into getting the Erin Condren planner, but once I watched a Plan With Me video on YouTube using The Happy Planner I was sold.  

The Erin Condren planner starts at around $50 and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a planner, so I held off getting it and bought a planner from Target for $13.99.  Once I watched Danna Ann's video I was sold on this planner.  It's similiar to the Erin Condren Planner, but it's half the price.  Plus, I was able to use a 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby.  I'm all for saving a few extra coins! Check out her video below!


I've had The Happy Planner since mid December and I love it!  I'm a person that needs to write things down, so I won't forget.  I put appointments and events in my calendar on my phone, but I enjoy putting them in a planner and decorating it, it makes it more fun!  I write down my to do list for every week as well as add in my daily tasks, appointments and daily workouts.  Check out some of my weekly spreads.  I'm working on getting more stickers to spice up my weekly spreads.  I've been looking on Instagram and seeing how other girls decorate their planners and I'm loving all the creativity. 


This week is my birthday, so I had to go all out with the decorating!
 
 

Sticky pads I purchased from Target's Dollar Spot section.

 

 The Front cover of my Happy Planner.
 
 













Inside page of the planner.



Stickers were purchased at Hobby Lobby.


Washi tape from Hobby Lobby.
 
 
Make sure you check out The Happy Planner's website.  They are releasing new planners and accessories in the beginning of March.  You can also purchase select planners at Hobby Lobby and Michael's.





No comments:

Post a Comment