Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend!



This weekend marks the "unofficial" end of summer. Sad, I know, but Fall is around the corner and I don't know about you, but I'm excited about leaves changing color, cool nights, apple cider, pumpkin patches and haunted houses (which I'm too afraid to go in) and of course fall fashion! I love the summer, don't get me wrong, but I love the fall as well.

So excited, this weekend I will be super busy with festivals, concerts, parties and a wedding. If you're in the Chicago area make sure you check at the Jazz Festival in Millenium Park and the African Festival of Arts in Washington Park (both will be going on until Monday).

I want to wish you all a Happy and Safe Labor Day! Check back next week to see posts and pics of my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment