Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Fashion

Hi Loves!  Every year I look forward to summer!!!  Beaches, vacations, hot weather and of course the fashion!  I haven't done much summer shopping this year, but I did pick up a few things.  This summer I'm obsessed with loose flowy blouses and tanks with jeans and shorts.  Check out the pictures below of my recent purchases!


FYI I do have a lot of purchases from Express.  I work there part time and we get AMAZING discounts!!!!

xoxo Jasmine




Demin shorts from Express (Recent)
Black Shorts from Express (Recent)
Leopard romper from Topshop (Purchased in March)



Pink sleeveless blouse from Express (Recent)
White tops both from Express (Recent)
Snake Skin print blouse from Express (Recent)
Blue multi-color tank blouse from F21 (Recent)



Beige dress from Express (Recent)
Top green dress from Target (Recent)
Black multi-color high-low maxi dress from Target (Recent)
Multi-colored dress from Express (Recent)
Bottom green dress from Francesca's



No comments:

Post a Comment