Monday, August 27, 2012

Life After College






I know it's been a while and I promise to post more.  My goal is to post at least three times a week.  I'm recently graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in Communications and it has been very difficult in finding a job.  The dreams of finding a full-time career right out of college are very slim.  I just want to shed a little inspiration for those of you that are college grads or who may still be in school to continue to follow your heart and your dreams. Pursue other interests that you want to do.  For example, I am interested in blogging and I want to share my love for fashion, beauty and inspire others.  Continue to press on and apply for jobs and keep a positive spirit and your dreams will fall into place. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment