Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi loves!!!  I haven't posted in a while.  A lot has happened, I finished school and graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Communications and I have been really focusing on what I want to do.  I've had a shift in career change.  I went from wanting to become a news journalist to now wanting to own my own online boutique and have a successful blog.  I adore fashion, right now I'm not able to buy all the clothing and handbags that I would want to have, but I have a passion for it!  REMEMBER:  You should be passionate about your career!!!  I want a career where I don't dred getting up in the morning, I want one that it doesn't seem like a job because I LOVE it!!!  So from this point on I'm going to press on and make my dream a reality. 


xoxo Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment