Thursday, April 10, 2014

Workout Gear

Hi beauties! 

I have put myself on a 10-week challenge. I will be completing T25 Beta and Gamma, which are each five weeks, in addition to running and strength training with my trainer. I will also use the Shred eating program, by Dr. Ian Smith.  I'm on week one, day four and I'm excited about the results I will see. Summer is right around the corner and I want to look amazing in a bikini, crop top and cut-off shorts. I'm doing this for myself, I know I'm not a big girl, but I'm uncomfortable at the weight I'm at.  My goal is to lose at least 10-15 pounds, tone and gain muscle.  I will post my results as the weeks go by. Remember, if you have a goal in mind, stick to it and it will happen!

I created a cute workout outfit for inspiration for all my fit chicks! Who doesn't like to look cute while working out?!?! ( I do! Even though I get sweaty.)




Workout Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment