Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gladiator Trend

Hi beauties!

The gladiator sandal trend is really in this spring and summer. I feel like this trend comes and goes every other year.  I recently made a purchase from Just Fab, which I will post below.  After seeing a picture of Kourtney Kardashian and how she style her knee-high gladiator sandals, I was sold!  

Below I have I have some styling options.  I would definitely pair knee-high gladiators with a flowy romper or dress with a chic floppy hat and structured sunglasses.  Also, I have two options, an affordable version from Forever 21 and a designer version from Stuart Weitzman.  Both are pretty much identical, would you save or splurge?


Gladiator Trend




The Just Fab pair I ordered $40.


Kourtney Kardashian wearing knee-high gladiator sandals. ( I will definitely be stealing this look! )





Chriselle from The Chriselle Factor


Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies






Topshop jump suit
$59 - topshop.com

Blue romper
societyofchic.com

Hippie hat
$37 - sportsgirl.com.au

Circle sunglasses
amazon.comThe Chriselle FactorPink Peonies

No comments:

Post a Comment