Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ipsy Bag





Hey everyone!

I want to share with youj what I got in my November Ipsy bag.  Ipsy was started by YouTube beauty guru Michelle Phan.  Every month her team of stylists and herself hand select beauty products that they love and would like others to try.  What I love the most about Ipsy is that it is only $10 a month!  Every month in your Ipsy bag you will receive five to six deluxe samples or full-size items.  I have been a member since July, 2013 and some of the brands I have received in my Ipsy bags are Zoya, NYX and Coastal Scents. 

Michelle Phan has started her own makeup line, called EM Cosmetics.  Her Lash Gallery Clean Volume Mascara is featured in this month bag and it retails at $20.  Again, Ipsy is $10 every month and just about every bag exceeds that amount, so you're definitely getting your money's worth plus more. 

Here's what I got in my November Ipsy bag!















Click HERE if you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment