Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fab Finds: Forever 21

So, I've been noticing lately that Forever 21 has been stepping it up with the quality of items in the store.  Forever 21 has always been a hit or miss store for me, with more misses than hits.  When I was younger I used to shop there all the time, but over the past few years I feel like the quality of the clothing has gone down and the items in the store were targeted toward girls in high school.  But as of lately, I've seen a lot of stuff that I want to get from there.  Some of my favorite bloggers and vloggers have been rocking some stuff from Forever 21 and when they say they got it from Forever 21, I'm totally shocked!  I've been in the Forever 21 store in my local mall lately and I'm surprised at the quality of the items as well as how cute the stuff is. 

So I browsed Forever21.com and put together some items that I'm currently loving.  Forever 21 has put the spark back in me to shop there again!  Go check out your local Forever 21 for trendy, yet fashionable items that won't break your budget!





Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment