Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Obsession: Just Fab


I'm sure many of you have heard of JustFab.com, Kimora Lee Simmons' shoe website. It's subscription based and the shoes are $39.95 a pair. Before you sign up, you will take a style quiz that helps the sylists select which styles yo will like best, but you are not obligated to the selected styles you purchase any style shoe on the website. As long as you skipped by the 5th of every month you won't be charged, but if you don't skipped your account will be credited and then you will be able to purchase a pair of shoes at your leisure. When you sign up for the first time, you will receive a discount on your first pair of shoes. Just Fab doesn't just sell shoes, they also sell handbags, apparel and jewelry. All items are $39.95 ( jewelry may be a little less).

I ordered my first pair of Just Fab shoes over the summer and I love them. I ordered the Kirsten's and I received 50 % off my first purchased, so I paid $19.95 for my first pair of shoes! I wanted to go for a nice pair of open toe black scrappy heels, since I didn't have any in my wardrobe. My purchase came relatively fast and when I opened up the box of shoes I was impressed by the quality. I am extremely picky when it comes to the quality of shoes and since I watch a ton of YouTube videos and had seen a lot of hauls on Just Fab, I decided to try it out. The material used for Just Fab's shoes are faux leather and faux suede. The shoes were really good ( no glue showing or rubber peeling). Since I'm on a budget and I can't splurge on shoes like I normally do, I'm glad I found Just Fab because they have every style of shoes, amazing quality for an amazing price.

 
                                                                           Kirsten


I ordered my second pair yesterday, a cute suede bootie with a bow in the back. I wanted to share with you all, the other shoes that I'm crazy about and want to purchase in the near future.


 
                                                                              Suzy



                                                                             Cecile

                                                                              Genesis
         

                                                                            Camden


Make sure you check out Just Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment