Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY December: Lip Scrub

Hey beauties! 

I'm back with another DIY tutorial!  This time it's a lip scrub recipe!  It's super easy and you should have everything you need at home.  Enjoy!




What you'll need:

2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar ( depending on what size your container is more or less)
1 1/2 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Small container ( from my local Dollar Tree)




Pack Brown Sugar into the container.




Add in Coconut Oil and Vanilla Extract.




Mix everything together with a spoon.




Add a festive ribbon and now your lip scrub can be given as a gift!


Directions:

Take a small amount of the lip scrub out and rub it onto your lips for about 30 seconds.  After 30 seconds you can either rinse the scrub off or lick it off ( which I recommend!)


I tried the lip scrub on my lips and OMG my lips are so smooth and soft!  Not to mention the scrub taste delicious!


Happy DIY December!

No comments:

Post a Comment