Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

I hope your weekend was just as fun as mine was.  My boyfriend and I celebrated four years of dating over the weekend.  So, here's some pics of my weekend. Enjoy!


First stop, was to Johansen Farms.  The farm provides pumpkin patches, hayrides, petting zoo and other fun activities.  Pumpkin patches and hayrides are two of my favorite things about fall.  We enjoyed sipping on hot chocolate and warm apple cider.  We walked around the petting zoo, admiring all the cute farm animals and we also went on a hay ride through a corn field.



















 
 
Sunday after church, I had to stopped by my favorite place to get cupcakes in Chicago.  Flirty Cupcakes is my weakness and it doesn't help that my church is two minutes away.  Please be sure to check them out, you won't be disappointed!
 
 
 


 
Oh, that's just my For The Love of Chocolate cupcake, chillin' on my Elle magazine.
 
 
 
Sunday night, my love surprised me with dinner at Alhambra Palace, located in the West Loop of downtown Chicago.  Alhambra Palace is a Middle Eastern restaurant with gorgeous and intricate decor.  On Friday and Saturday nights you can enjoy live belly dancing performances with a live band.









Johansen Farms
680 N Bolingbrook Dr.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Flirty Cupcakes
1030 W Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60607

Alhambra Palace
1240 W Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS ARTICLE, IT IS REALLY LOOKS NICE, YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR BLOG Beauty Blog.

    ReplyDelete