Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bruschetta Chicken Pasta

All I can say is Thank God for Pinterest! I was in the mood to cook last night, so my boyfriend and I decided on a pasta dish. Since I've pinned so many recipes on Pinterest I wanted to start trying them out. When I came across a bruschetta pasta I pinned about a month ago, we decided to make that. The recipe is just for the pasta, but we wanted to add grilled chicken to it. If you are familiar with the bruschetta chicken pasta dish at T.G.I. Fridays then you're going to love this! It tastes just like it! This recipe was pinned from  the Martha Stewart website.  




Ingredients

  • 2 1/4 pounds unrefrigerated ripe tomatoes (preferably plum)
  • 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (from 2 garlic cloves), plus more if desired
  • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
  • Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 1 pound spaghetti ( I used whole wheat spaghetti)
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)

What recipes have you tried on Pinterest?





No comments:

Post a Comment